HEINE BETA® 200 LED Ophthalmoscope
R 6,174.76 excl. VAT
Ophthalmoscope with superior aspherical optics
- Exclusive aspherical optical system (AOS) – see image below
- LED in HEINE Quality: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Colour temperature: 3,500 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 97, special index for red colours (R9) > 93 on a maximum scale of 100.
- Special optical interface to precisely integrate the LED illumination with the optical system to ensure bright, homogeneous light during examinations.
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100 % and 3 % (patent pending) with one-finger operation.
- No stray light due to the recessed, multi-coated viewing window – eliminates distractions.
- Precise one-hand control of the instrument. Ergonomic design offers flexibility while examining.
- Suitable for large, as well as small or undilated pupils.
- Ergonomic design fits the orbita comfortably, and blocks out ambient light.
- Accommodates higher refractive errors with a 27 single lense Rekoss Disc:
|+ in 1 D steps: 1 – 10||15||20||40 D|
|– in 1 D steps: 1 – 10||15||20||25||35 D|
“Aspherical Optical System” (AOS) exclusively from HEINE eliminates corneal and iris reflexes to provide large, crisp and glare-free fundus images:
[ 01 ] Flat, elliptical illumination beam produced by HEINE’s patented Aspherical Optical System.
[ 02 ] Observation path.
[ 03 ] Redirected iris and corneal reflexes.
[ 04 ] The elliptical light beam enters through the lower half of the cornea. The illumination beam has been separated from the observation beam (Gullstrand-Principle). All reflexes are diverted away from the observation beam due to the curvature of the reflective cornea. Due to the flat, compressed form of the light beam, a maximum amount of light enters through the pupil.
[ 05 ] Once past the anterior chamber, the light beam opens up dramatically to illuminate a large area of the retina.
For the HEINE Insufflation Bulb, please click here.
HEINE 5 year guarantee:
All HEINE products are backed by the HEINE 5 year guarantee.
Description: Ophthalmoscope with superior aspherical optics Features: Exclusive aspherical optical system (AOS) – see image below LED in HEINE Quality: The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is…