HEINE BETA® 400 Fiber Optic (F.O.) Otoscope
R 3,300.30–R 3,658.40 excl. VAT
The highest magnification for the best diagnosis.
The most advanced high quality otoscope making more details visible, while maintaining familiar handling and functionality.
- Exclusive 4.2 x magnification. More detail of anatomical structures and easy recognition of foreign bodies.
- Exceptional depth of field. Provides sharp spatial images in a convenient working range.
- Large field of view. Gives the necessary overview and perfect orientation during examinations.
- Multi-coated precision optics. Offer high resolution and distortion free images.
- Fiber Optic Illumination. Ensures homogeneous, very bright illumination and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulb with bright illumination and authentic colour rendering.
- One hand operation. The unique patented design allows the permanently attached optical system to be flipped open and out of the way, enabling instrumentation and ease of cleaning.
- Integrated insufflation port offers tympanic mobility testing without air leakage.
HEINE 5 year guarantee:
All HEINE products are backed by the HEINE 5 year guarantee
with 4 reusable tips, without handle, without tips, without handle
- Fibre Optic (F.O.) illumination
- 4.2 X magnification
- Exceptional depth of field
- One hand operation