HEINE DELTA® 20 T Dermatoscope
R 20,333.06–R 29,067.20 excl. VAT
Highest Quality Images and Diagnostic Flexibility
The DELTA 20 T offers unrivalled precision optics and the functionality to toggle between polarized and non-polarized illumination. No time consuming exchange of contact plates is necessary, at the same time contact dermoscopy with immersion liquids is possible at any point, allowing the examination method to be matched with the respecitve pigmented skin lesion to obtain the best diagnosis.
- Precision HEINE Optics. High quality, achromatic optical system provides unmatched sharpness and resolution. Focusing system provides for 10 x to 16 x magnification for recognition of even the smallest details and structures.
- LED in HQ. The new standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and colour rendering for each individual examination situation – Colour temperature: 5.000 K, Colour Rendering Index (CRI) > 80 on a scale of 100. This ensures true tissue colour for the most accurate diagnosis.
- Toggle between polarized and non-polarized illumination modes. Conveniently alternate between polarized and non-polarized views with the press of a button – no exchange of contact plates necessary. Allows recognition of the “Blink Sign” when observing crystalline structures and presence of milia cysts, increasing diagnostic function.
- Optional small contact plate available. Special small contact plate for difficult to access lesions.
- Digital documentation capabilities. Connect to major brand SLR digital cameras with HEINE digital camera lens system. Specially designed lenses integrate the camera and DELTA 20 T optics together to provide the highest quality imaging possible.
- LED Thermal Management. LED illumination systems require thermal management to ensure long-term performance and product stability. Carefully selected and applied heat-diffusing materials in the DELTA 20 T guarantee consistent quality and performance throughout the LED’s lifetime rating of up to 50.000 hours.
For the Delta 20 SLR photo adaptor, please click here.
HEINE 5 year guarantee:
All HEINE products are backed by the HEINE 5 year guarantee
with DELTA 20 T, contact plate with scale, BETA L Li-ion Rechargeable Handle, dermatoscopy oil, hard case and NT 300 charger, with DELTA 20 T, contact plate with scale, BETA R NiMH Rechargeable Handle for main socket, dermatoscopy
Description: Highest Quality Images and Diagnostic Flexibility The DELTA 20 T offers unrivalled precision optics and the functionality to toggle between polarized and non-polarized illumination. No time consuming exchange of contact plates is necessary, at the same time contact dermoscopy with immersion liquids is possible…