TRUCORP Airsim Advance Bronchi
The AirSim Advance Bronchi provides internal anatomically correct features down to the fourth generation bronchi together with the addition of the ‘real feel’ skin covering.
This model combines together the skin covering of the AirSim Advance with all the combined features of the AirSim Bronchi to provide a true, anatomically correct and visually accurate trainer for bronchoscopy techniques.
- ‘Real feel’ skin covering for added realism.
- An anatomically correct internal Bronchi.
- The uniquely constructed AirSim airway, designed to provide true, anatomically correct and visually accurate internal features.
- A nasal passage which has been developed in a manner similar to the AirSim airway. Providing an anatomically correct nasal cavity, important landmarks such as the turbinates are clearly defined.
- An inflatable tongue with real-life size and texture.
Ideal for training in:
- Diagnostic Bronchoscopy
- Lung isolation techniques using left and right endobronchial tubes and bronchial blockers
- Lung suctioning techniques
- Double naso-tracheal intubation
- Bag and Mask ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic devices
- Direct laryngoscopy
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Awake fibre optic examination
- Single lung isolation techniques
- Combi tube insertion
Ideal for demonstrating:
- Fibre optic bronchoscopy
- Single and double lumen tubes and bronchial blockers
- Specialised bronchial stents
Recommended equipment sizes:
- 7.0-7.5 mm ID for nasal intubation
- 8.0-9.0 mm ID for oral intubation
- Size 3-5 for LMA laryngeal masks
- Size 35F-37F for endobronchial tubes
- Similar respective sizes for other supraglottic devices
Package complete with:
- 1 Black carrier case
- 1 Shipping brochure
- 1 CD user manual
- 1 Bottle of lubrication
- 1 Blue adult lung bag
- 2 Blue baby lung bags
The AirSim Advance Bronchi provides internal anatomically correct features down to the fourth generation bronchi together with the addition of the ‘real feel’ skin covering. This model combines together the skin covering of the AirSim Advance with all the combined…